We are here to, very simply, make your life easier and make your business grow. As freelance professional assistants we are trained to cover most general office duties; those we don’t already know, we learn . And because we understand there’s more to running a company than what happens at the office, we also extend our services to personal errands. In short, we’re your very own office/personal assistant who won’t break the bank.
Since our inception we have been perfecting our system to help small business owners grow their revenues by assuming the daily tasks that they literally can’t afford to be bothered by. When running a business, often times, you, are your staff. You are the CEO, secretary, treasurer, manager, specialist & janitor; with our help, you can focus on being the CEO & Specialist and therefore increase your profitability by maximizing the value of your time. In addition to a more efficient company, having your focus and time freed up means more time for family, friends, hobbies, or even just having a weekend… remember those?
- Sometimes, having someone else take care of the groceries and/or dry cleaning makes a big difference in your day.
- Up late entering receipts in quickbooks to keep track of business expenses? Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could handle it once a week without you losing any sleep over it?
- Pet Needs
- Oh no! Your days are getting longer in the field and Fido hasn’t gone out all day. We got you.
Since 2009, Sofia has been employed by me as office manager and research assistant, overseeing all aspects of my practice including client relations, clerical services, billing and bookkeeping. In all aspects her services have been exemplary, performed with professional skill and expertise....
Stuart SalsburySalsbury Appraisals
- Owner Sarah Delpizzo is an East Coast native whom attended Hofstra...
- Founder Sofia is a New York native who got her bachelors...
- Lauren has worked as Editor in Chief of www.buzzine.com for 8...
- Madeleine Clemens was born and grew up in Orange, California. Her...